Patsy is total glamour with her tea length, full skirt and princess line bodice. Sweet and lovely for little girls and full on va-va-voom for ladies, Patsy will become your go-to favorite party dress!
For the ladies pattern we’d recommend beginners follow the plain bodice steps. But for the more advanced (or adventurous!) sewistas, follow our step-by-step instructions for a boned, interlined unbelievably well fitting bodice. There’s a free FBA tutorial for if you need a full bust adjustment and exceptionally detailed fitting notes. Everything you need to make yourself the most stunning dress you’ll ever own.
Get ready to twirl!
- A beautiful vintage-styled party dress sewing pattern
- Extremely full and twirly!
- Tea length skirt with a princess line bodice and optional skirt overlay
- This ladies version features an invisible centre-back zip and includes optional gathered off-the-shoulder sleeves
- Optional boning and interlining with step-by-step instructions to create a beautifully fitting bodice
- Suitable for medium weight wovens
- Perfect for advanced beginner sewistas upwards
- Instant download PDF sewing pattern
- Pattern pieces and full tutorials with step-by-step instructions
- Ladies XXS to 5XL sizing
To get this beautiful free pattern, go to Rebecca Page's site and go through the checkout process. Also make sure to check out her freebie page which has tons of other free patterns!