This boxy top features drop shoulders, a turtleneck collar and optional three quarter or full length fitted sleeves. Relaxed and easy to wear, Monroe is a quick sewing project and a classic autumn/winter wardrobe staple.
Sizes included (AUS sizing)
Size 1 (XXS-XS-S) Size 2 (S-M-L), Size 3 (L-XL-XXL)
PDF and Printing Details
- After ordering the FREE Monroe Turtleneck digital sewing pattern, you will be able to download the pattern instantly (check for the download link on the order confirmation page at the end of the checkout process. It may take a moment to become active).
- Check that your computer is up to date with the latest Adobe Reader.
- You will also receive an automatic email with a link to the download.
- If you haven't received the email, please check your spam/junk folder.
- You will have one week to download the file (before the link expires).
Stretch cotton, wool or viscose jerseys. Knits with elastane, lycra or spandex content
Thread, 2.5mm stretch twin needle.
Meterage for Monroe Turtleneck Pattern
Sizes 1, 2 and 3
- 120cm wide (three quarter and long sleeve versions) - 1.50m, 1.50m, 1.50m
- 150cm wide (three quarter sleeve version) - 1.10m, 1.10m, 1.10m
- 150cm wide (long sleeve version) - 1.25m, 1.25m, 1.25m
Finished length (from centre back)
Size 1 (XXS-XS-S) - 22"/56cm), Sizes 2 and 3 (S-M-L) - 231⁄2"/60cm
Note: You can lengthen or shorten this top as indicated on the pattern pieces
Finished width around body
Size 1 (XXS-XS-S) - 44"/112cm, Size 2 (S-M-L) - 47"/120cm, Size 3 (L-XL-XXL) - 53"/139cm
This top is to be sewn on an overlocker/serger with neckline and hems sewn with 2.5mm stretch twin needle on a sewing machine NB: seam allowances are included and are 3/8” wide (overlocker seam width).Please take the seam allowances specified in sewing instructions.
Sewing Level for this pattern
Suitable for all sewing levels.