Note: This is a digital (PDF) sewing pattern.
A fun-shaped set of pouches that you’ll love to fill with your favorite notions and goodies.
- 2 sizes!
- Mix and match your favorite prints to make a beautiful gift set
- Use appliqué or patchwork to add your personal touch to the exterior pieces.
- Advanced Beginner
Approximately 6¼” high x 10” wide, 2” deep (4” high x 6¼” wide, 1¾” deep for small)
+ Requirements based on 44” wide fabric. FQ=Fat Quarter=18" x 22"
- Exterior fabric, FQ (or 1/4 yard)
- Lining fabric, FQ (or 1/4 yard)
- Fusible Woven Interfacing (20"-wide), 1/2 yard
- 10” zipper (6” zipper for small pouch)
- 1”-wide Twill Tape/Ribbon/Thin Leather, 2 ¼” piece (optional pull tab for large pouch)
Cotton or blended canvas; denim, twill, home dec, quilting cotton for exterior. Quilting cotton for lining.
Additional supplies + tools:
Polyester thread, water-soluble pen/tailor’s chalk, cutting mat, ruler, rotary cutter, turning tool, (2) ¼” x 5” scraps of leather/ribbon for zipper pulls, denim or Microtex needle, pinking shears.
Supply sources (with links) included in the pattern file.