Note: This is a digital (PDF) sewing pattern.
It's called the Runaround Bag because I think it’s the perfect size for running errands and regular day-to-day stuff. It’ll hold all your goodies, but not so many that your shoulder will feel like it’s breaking off!
- two interior pocket options
- magnetic snap option
- step-by-step instructions with professional illustrations
- full size print-at-home pattern pieces
+ Approx. Finished Dimensions:
5.5" wide, 25.5" total height, 13" handle drop , 5.5" across base
- 3/4 yard exterior
- 3/4 yard interior
- 1/2" double fold bias tape (store bought or handmade)
- 14mm magnetic snap (optional)
- 8” zipper (optional)
- 1 1/2 yards fusible woven interfacing
- water soluble pen