This is a PDF Pattern.
A button-up shirt with all of the classic details and a modern, moderately slim fit. This design features a slim collar with collar stand, an optional chest pocket, flat felled seams and a yoke. The button band is drafted onto the shirt front to make matching plaids and stripes simple. The hem is curved so that this shirt can be worn tucked in or loose. The sleeves include tower plackets and the option for a hidden tab so that they can be rolled and secured at the elbow. Choose between a center back pleat or create a more fitted look with long shaped darts.
The Fairfield includes regular sizing for slim to average figures and a separate set of pieces for larger figures to accommodate a rounded stomach.
This pattern, as part of the Cityscape Urban Menswear Collection, is an elegant silhouette accented with modern design elements. Sew the garments in this collection to create a polished wardrobe suitable for the professional lifestyle or formal occasions.
PDF Sewing Pattern Includes:
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A print-at-home PDF pattern on 40 pages (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper)
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper
Thread Theory has also added complementary Add-Ons to this pattern. You can further customize this pattern by choosing the following:
- Cuffs for the Fairfield Shirt
- Pockets for the Fairfield Shirt
- Collars for the Fairfield Shirt
- Short Sleeves for the Fairfield Shirt