The sewing pattern for The Willow Skirt provides momentum in your closet. Due to the great asymmetrical pattern, the skirt is a real eye-catcher, which can be wonderfully combined thanks to midi length in any season.
- Sewing pattern for the skirt in German and English (in sizes XS-XXXL or individually to your measurements, either as paper pattern or as PDF download in DIN A4 and US Letter)
- layplan for fabric-saving cutting
- list of materials
- detailed video tutorial (German with English subtitles)
- medium-weight fabric without or with little elastane, e.g. suit fabrics made of wool with a fabric width of at least 140cm: XS-XXXL: Fabric 1 for the tight part 100cm (1.1yd), fabric 2 for the flared part XS-XXXL: 130cm (1.42yd)
- interfacing, e.g. H200 with a width of at least 45cm (18 in): XS-XL: 30cm (12in)
- an invisible zipper in a length of 25cm (10in)
- matching sewing thread
Sewing machine with sewing needle suitable for fabric thickness and presser foot for seam concealed zippers and presser foot for normal zippers
Tip: We use a medium weight suit fabric for the Willow Skirt made of 100% virgin wool with a weight of 185g/sqm.
Size chart for standard sizes XS-XXXL
What size is the right one? As always, take a look at our size chart. The crucial measurements for your The Willow Skirt are your waist and bust circumference. If you have any questions, feel free to email us or contact us live in chat. We look forward to hearing from you!
|Dimensions in cm