Designer Portal Navigation
Thank you for signing up as a Designer! I’m super thrilled to have you join me through this journey to making a resourceful tool for the sewing community that I so much love. Below are instructions of how to use the Designer portal, if you have any questions at any time, feel free to reach out to me and I’ll make sure to assist as best as I can.
**If you would like to delete a product (no longer offer on the site), please send me an email and I will manually remove it.
To Add a Product, you will need the following fields:
- Choose Product: Please select Digital Product
- Seller Shop Name: This is your Company Name
- Product Name: This is your pattern name ending with "PDF"
- Product Type: Select from the drop down, if you don't see a value that fits, please let me know and I can add it
- Description: Feel free to use the description in your site for the pattern. You can use rich text here
- Product Tag: select from the drop down all tags that apply, if you don't see a value that fits, please let me know and I can add it
- Price: price for the pattern, should be in USD
- Track Inventory: set to Do not Track Inventory, this allows to sell patterns at all times
- Product Image: upload all the product images you think best represents the pattern. There is a limit of 5 images. I like to always add a picture of the pattern details like sizing charts
- Add Digital Product as: select "Digital Product as File"
- Upload File: select the zip file that contains instructions, print-at-home, and copyshop files - as applicable
- Number of accessible days: set to 0 so customers can download unlimited amount of times from Indiepatterns.com customer account page
- Number of accessible downloads: set to 0 so customers can download unlimited amount of times from Indiepatterns.com customer account page
- Title Tag meta field: use the same as Product Name
- Description tag meta field: use a high level overview of the pattern such as "Digital pants sewing pattern by ABC Company. This beginner friendly pattern includes instructions on how to sew pockets and zipper with a loose fitting fit."
- Make sure to click on SAVE CHANGES after you have added all the above fields
I hope this information is useful to you while navigating through the Designer Portal. If you have additional questions, please feel free to let me know.