The Basic Kimono is a true all-rounder with its simultaneously elegant fabric and loose fit. It offers the perfect solution between the sophistication of a blazer and the comfort of a cardigan. The pattern for the kimono is available in sizes XS-XXXL or customized to your measurements. How about a whole DIY suit? Complete the look with the Leslie Pants and Noella Blouse.
- Sewing pattern for the skirt in German and English (in sizes XS-XXXL as PDF download in DIN A4 and US Letter)
- layplan for fabric-saving cutting
- list of materials
- detailed video tutorial (German with English subtitles)
- medium-weight fabric without or with little elastane, e.g. virgin wool with a fabric width of at least 140cm (1.5yd): XS-M: 205cm (2.25yd) | L-XL: 220cm (2.45yd) | XXL-XXXL: 230cm (2.55yd)
- Lining with a width of at least 145cm (1.5yd): XS-L: 30cm (12in) | XL-XXXL: 35cm (13in)
- Interfacing for ironing on, e.g. H220 with a width of at least 90cm (1yd): XS-M: 40cm (0.45yd) | L-XXXL: 45cm (0.5yd)
- 5 pairs of snap buttons
- matching sewing thread
- Sewing machine with sewing needle suitable for fabric thickness
Tip: We use a medium weight suit fabric for the Basic Kimono made of 62% polyester, 32% viscose and 6% elastane with a weight of 265g/sqm.
Which size is the right one? As always, take a look at our size chart. Even if your measurements are slightly different, it’s not a problem! The loose cut allows for a cool and casual fit on all of us!
|Dimensions in cm||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL|