The sewing pattern for the dress with waterfall neckline and spaghetti straps “The Delilah Dress” is probably the most fun dress to sew – ever! Because for the entire mini dress you only have to sew 9 seams and you can do that (including cutting time) in under 3 hours. What are you waiting for? Go for it!
- Sewing pattern for the skirt in German and English (in sizes XS-XXXL or individually to your measurements, either as paper pattern or as PDF download in DIN A4 and US Letter)
- layplan for fabric-saving cutting
- list of materials
- detailed video tutorial (German with English subtitles)
- light, flowing fabric without elastane, e.g. viscose with a fabric width of at least 140cm (1.53yd): XS-XL: 1,05m (1.14yd) | XXL-XXXL: 1,10m (1.2yd)
- matching sewing thread
- Sewing machine with sewing machine needle suitable for fabric thickness
Tip: We use a soft viscose fabric for the Delilah Dress made of 93% viscose and 7% polyester with a weight of 190g/sqm.
Which size is the right one? As always, take a look at our size chart. If your measurements are quite different to the chart below we would recommend choosing the option “Customized to your measurements”.
|Dimensions in cm||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL|