One blouse, two styles, because thanks to its flexible straps you can create two different looks with the pattern for The Judy Blouse.
We love to wear and style garments in different ways. That’s why we came up with changeable straps for the Judy Blouse. Not only can you adjust them to your individual length, but you can decide if you prefer to wear them straight or crossed. Cool, isn’t it?
- sewing pattern for the top in German and English (in sizes XS-XXXL as PDF download in DIN A4 and US Letter)
- layplan for fabric-saving cutting
- list of materials
- written, illustrated instructions in English and German
- detailed video tutorial(German with English subtitles)
- light fabric without elastane, e.g. organic cotton poplin with a fabric width of at least 140cm (1.53yd): XS-XL: 130cm (1.4yd) | XXL-XXXL: 135cm (1.5yd)
- Elastic band, 2.5-3cm (1in) wide: XS: 78cm (31in) | S: 82cm (33in) | M: 86cm (34in) | L: 92cm (36in) | XL: 96cm (38in) | XXL: 104cm (41in) | XXXL: 112cm (44in)
- matching sewing thread
Sewing machine with jersey sewing machine needle suitable for fabric thickness
Tip: We use for the Judy Blouse a light poplin made of 100% cotton with a weight of 120g/sqm.
Size chart for standard sizes XS-XXXL
As always, take a look at our size chart. The key measurement for our Judy Blouse is your chest circumference. Even if your measurement is slightly off, it’s not a problem! The elastic allows for a great fit on all of us! And even if we have feasted well for a day or two, the blouse allows us to feel great.
|Dimensions in cm