Our The Leslie Pants is not only très chic, but also insanely comfortable – a real all-rounder! With the sewing pattern you can easily sew the pants yourself.
- sewing pattern for the pants in German and English (in sizes XS-XXXL as PDF download in DIN A4 and US Letter)
- layplan for fabric-saving cutting
- list of materials
- written, illustrated instructions in English and German
- detailed video tutorial(German with English subtitles)
- medium-weight fabric without or with little elastane, e.g. virgin wool with a fabric width of at least 140cm (1.5yd):
XS: 140cm (1.5yd) | S: 180cm (2yd) | M: 200cm (2.2yd)| L: 210cm (2.3yd) | XL: 215cm (2.36yd) | XXL: 225cm (2.46yd) | XXXL: 230cm (2.52yd)
- Lining with a width of at least 145cm (1.5yd): XS-L: 30cm (12in) | XL-XXXL: 35cm (13in)
- elastic, 2,5-3cm (1in) wide:
XS: 60cm | S: 63cm | M: 67cm | L: 73cm | XL: 79cm | XXL: 85cm | XXXL: 93cm
- matching sewing thread
Sewing machine with sewing needle suitable for fabric thickness
Tip: We use a medium-weight suit fabric for the Leslie Pants made of 62% polyester, 32% viscose and 6% elastane with a weight of 265g/sqm.
As different as we all are personally, our legs are also different in length! To make sure we all sew the perfect length of Leslie Pants we have constructed the pattern pieces in adjustable lenghts. That is, you will find a line where you can easily cut open and shorten or lengthen the pattern piece. Our designer Juliana shows you exactly how in the DIY video tutorial for The Leslie Pants.
Size chart for standard sizes XS-XXXL
Find the perfect size for you simply by using our size chart. Measure your chest, waist and hip circumference and check the chart to see which size most closely matches your own measurements. For The Leslie Pants, pay particular attention to the waist and hip measurements. But don’t worry, our Leslie Pants fit many different figure types due to the comfortable elastic waistband.
Waist measurements of the finished Leslie Pants:
XS: Optimal for a waist circumference of 62-66cm (24-26 in)
S: Optimal for a waist circumference of 66-70cm (26-28in)
M: Optimal for a waist circumference of 70-76cm (28-30in)
L: Optimal for a waist circumference of 76-82cm
XL: Optimal for a waist circumference of 82-88cm (32-35in)
XXL: Optimal for a waist circumference of 88-94cm (35-37in)
XXXL: Optimal for a waist circumference of 94-100cm (37-40in)
|Dimensions in cm