The sewing pattern for your new favorite top. Modern asymmetry meets classic longsleeve: our The Liza Top is the piece for every occasion. It is very easy to sew, making it suitable even for beginners on the sewing machine.
- sewing pattern for the top in German and English (in sizes XS-XXXL incl. all seam allowances as PDF to download, print in DIN A4 or US Letter and glue together)
- layplan for fabric-saving cutting
- list of materials
- written, illustrated instructions
- detailed video tutorial(German with English subtitles)
- light to medium weight stretch jersey fabric, e.g. organic cotton jersey at a fabric width of at least 138cm (1.5yd):
XS-S: 70cm (0.75yd) | M: 85cm (1yd) | L: 105cm (1.2yd) | XL-XXXL: 125cm (1.35yd)
- matching sewing thread
- Sewing machine with jersey sewing machine needle suitable for fabric thickness
if necessary narrow ribbon of cotton to hang on a hanger
Tip: We use a medium weight GOTS certified organic cotton jersey made of 95% cotton and 5% elastane with a weight of 200g/sqm for the Liza Top.
Size chart for standard sizes XS-XXXL
Finde die perfekte Größe für dich einfach mithilfe unserer Größentabelle. Measure your chest, waist and hip circumference and check the chart to see which size most closely matches your own measurements. For the Liza Top, pay particular attention to the bust and waist measurements. But since the top is elastic, you don’t have to worry if you deviate a little here and there.
|Dimensions in cm