Comfort and style are mutually exclusive? Not with The Lola Blouse! The loose cut and long blouse you can wear both in everyday life, as well as in the office. The large patch pockets make the modern look of the blouse. You will receive the pattern for sizes XS-XXXL and can then decide which size to sew when cutting. Tip: Plain fabrics are great for beginners at the sewing machine. Fabrics with patterns are suitable for advanced students, because here it is important that the individual pattern pieces are cut and sewn correctly, so that the pattern continues.
- dewing pattern for the blouse in German and English (in sizes XS-XXXL as PDF download in DIN A4 and US Letter)
- layplan for fabric-saving cutting
- list of materials
- written, illustrated instructions in English and German
- detailed video tutorial(German with English subtitles)
- light to medium weight fabric with no or very little elastane, e.g. cotton poplin with a fabric width of at least 138cm (1.5 yd): XS-XXXL: 310cm (3.4 yd)
- 8 buttons or snap buttons
- matching sewing thread
Sewing machine with sewing machine needle suitable for the fabric thickness and, if necessary, buttonhole sewing foot
Tip: We use a seersucker made of 56% polyester and 44% viscose with a weight of 117g/sqm for the Lola Blouse.
Find the perfect size for you simply by using our size chart. Measure your chest, waist and hip circumference and check the chart to see which size most closely matches your own measurements. With the blouse pay attention especially to the chest circumference. The blouse is very wide and straight cut, so not every millimeter matters here
|Dimensions in cm