Max is an extra large high waist pant pattern. It has a waist pleat on the front, side seam pockets and patch pockets on the back.
It closes with a fly located on the front and a clip at the waist.
Three different lengths are available in this pattern. You can thus make pants, a culotte skirt or shorts.
- US: 4 to 16
- UK: 8 to 20
- EU: 36 to 48
- *See sizing chart picture for additional measurement information
- Lining: 30 cm for the pockets
- Iron-on: 30 cm long, 90 cm wide (Vlieseline H180)
- Band-right wire to the pockets of inputs (eg Vilene Formband T12).
- Zipper: length 18 cm
- Threads and overlock
- Foot zipper
- Clip for the belt
You can use flowing or medium-weight fabrics such as wool for suits, velour, corduroy, linen (for summer version), denim, chambray, cotton twill, chino, cotton twill, tartan or gabardine. You can opt for fabrics with a little stretch, but you don't have to.
The pants in the picture were made with CHINO MIEL GORÉ.
- PDF Patterns are in English
- A0, A4, US printing options
- Step by Step instructions