Viktor is a high-waisted pants pattern with two pleats at the waist and Italian pockets on the sides. A decorative belt is offered in option. The pants are tapered at the ankle. It closes with a zip located in front and a button at the waist. An independent belt can be added as the loops are provided to hold it.
Viktor is pants that can be worn in a casual version with a t-shirt or sweater and sneakers, but also with a blouse and heels for a working girl look.
- US: 4 to 16
- UK: 8 to 20
- EU: 36 to 48
- *See sizing chart picture for additional measurement information
Medium thick fabrics such as: wool for suit, velvet, corduroy, linen (for summer version), denim, chambray, cotton twill, tartan or gabardine.
You can go for fabrics with a little stretch, but it’s not mandatory.
- Lining: 30cm (1’) for pockets
- Interfacing: 30cm (1’) long, 90cm (2’ 11”) wide (Vlieseline H180)
- Braiding Fusible Bias – l for pocket entries (eg Vlieseline Formband T12)
- Zipper: length 18cm (7”)
- 1.5cm (3/4”) diameter button
- PDF Patterns are in English
- A0, A4, US printing options
- Step by Step instructions