Romy is a blousey wrap top with romantic pleat details, three-quarter sleeves, elegant button closures, and can be sewn as a peplum top or knee length dress.
VERSION A is a peplum-style wrap blouse.
VERSION B is a knee-length wrap dress with a curved high-low hem line.
TECHNIQUES COVERED IN THIS PATTERN:
- Sewing Pleats
- Installing a bodice facing
- Installing sleeve plackets (continuous lapped placket) + cuffs
- Constructing a wrap-around bodice yoke
- Installing Buttons/buttonholes
- Sewing narrow hems
Intermediate to Advanced
Light weight woven fabrics. For a more fluid drape and flowing fit, use fabrics such as tencel, lyocell, rayon, and crepe de chine. For a more structured, boxy fit, use shirting fabrics such as linen, chambray, poplin, and voile.
- 4 buttons (1/2" diameter recommended)
- 1 Sew-on snap closure set (size 1/0)
Women’s sizes 0-30 with options for B, C, or D Cup bust sizes. (See pictures for sizing and yardage requirements.)
See chart in pictures.
English with metric and imperial measurements provided.
FILES INCLUDED IN DOWNLOAD:
- Instruction Booklet (22 pages)
- Print-at-home pattern (US Letter and A4) (72 pages with print guide and size layers so you only have to print what you need. Includes all bust sizes)
- Copyshop B, C, and D Cup pattern files - A0 Size, 3 sheets per cup size (33.1” x 46.8” each)