This is a PDF Pattern.
Sew a wallet that is as minimalist as they come! This elastic wallet can expand to fit up to ten cards within its three elastic pockets but will also snugly carry as little as two cards and some cash. Personalize this wallet with colorful elastic and a contrast cash pocket made from leather, Kraft-tex, Tyvek or felt. Add an optional tag and key ring so the wallet may be attached to keys, a lanyard or secured within a bag.
This wallet is made from 2" (5 cm) wide knitted elastic which is very strong. It is slightly shorter than a standard card so that the cards are accessible yet secure.
PDF Sewing Pattern Includes:
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams and measurements.
- A pattern piece (included within the instruction booklet) for the cash pocket.
- Elastic (2" wide knitted) 15" (38 cm) length
- Contrast Cash Pocket (material that will not fray such as Kraft-tex, felt or leather) 3 3/4" wide X 2" tall (9.5 cm wide X 5 cm tall)
- Tag (ribbon or webbing) 1 1/4" (3.2 cm) length