The Willow Overalls come in both wide and chino leg versions designed to suit your style and the turning seasons. They can be made in a range of materials from heavy through to light weight fabrics and can slot in your wardrobe as a comfy home basic or more regular day wear.
This pattern is made with simple techniques and is beginner friendly. You can expect a generous cut on the hips and thighs and crotch depth is noted in the instructions with clear lines on pattern so you know where to make alterations if the fit needs tweaking for you.
With your pdf pattern you will get:
- A0 Pattern Copy for copyshop printing, including Wide Format options to just print V1 or V2
- A4 & US Letter Pattern Copy for printing at home for V1 and V2 so you don't need to print every single page.
- Instruction Booklet - printing optional
- XS to XXL (hip sizes from 33 to 45 inches)
- See finished garment picture for additional measurements