Not only since the Netflix series “Bridgerton” ruffles are again an important detail in fashion. However, the series has arguably intensified the trend, with lush ruffles, frills and flounces creeping in not only on garments but also accessories. We think that’s great – the pretty embellishment of the Yasmine Bag makes us daydream. Both sizes of the bag are included in the sewing pattern.
- the sewing pattern for the bag in German and English (in two sizes incl. all seam allowances, either as paper pattern or PDF download in DIN A4 or US Letter)
- Ebook with important information about buying fabric, the lay plan etc.
- detailed video tutorial (German with English subtitles)
- light to medium weight fabric without elastane, e.g. corduroy with a fabric width of at least 140cm (1.5yd):
For the small bag 65cm (25in), for the large bag 120cm (47in)
- Volume fleece, e.g. H630 with a width of at least 90cm (35in): For the small bag 45cm (18in), for the large bag 65cm (25in)
- one pair of snap buttons
- matching sewing thread
Sewing machine with sewing needle suitable for fabric thickness
Tip: For example, we use a corduroy made of 100% cotton with a weight of 285g/sqm for The Yasmine Bag.